- Microeconomics Seminar: Marco Ottaviani (Università Bocconi): Strategic Sample Selection (joint with Alfredo Di Tillio and Peter Norman Sørensen). Tuesday 21, 13:15h, 15.1.05.
- Applied Economics and Econometrics Seminar: John Tang (Australian National University): The engine and the reaper: industrialization and mortality in late nineteenth century Japan. Monday 27, 13:15h, 15.1.05.
- Macroeconomics Seminar: Sarah Zubairy (Texas A&M University): "Household Debt Overhang and the Transmission of Monetary Policy" (joint with Sami Alpanda). Wednesday 29, 13:15h, 15.1.05.
- Macroeconomics Seminar: David Wiczer (Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis): To be announced. Thursday 30, 13:15h, 15.1.05.
- ENTER Student Workshop Seminar: Gabor Neszveda (Tilburg University): To be announced. Friday 31, 13:15h, 15.1.05.
Conferences and other events
"Production Complementarities and Flexibility in a Model of Entrepreneurship"Journal of Monetary Economics,
86 (2017), 36-51.
and Yunus Emre Ergemen,
"Estimation of Fractionally Integrated Panels with Fixed Effects and Cross-Section Dependence"Journal of Econometrics,
196 (2017), 248-258.
and Wiola Dziuda,
"Dynamic Collective Choice with Endogenous Status quo"Journal of Political Economy,
124 (4) (2016), 1148-1186.
and Szabolcs Blazsek,
"Patent propensity, R&D and market competition: Dynamic spillovers of innovation leaders and followers"Journal of Econometrics,
191(1) (2016), 145-163.
, Luisa Fuster
and Gueorgui Kambourov,
"Towards a Micro-Founded Theory of Aggregate Labour Supply"Review of Economic Studies,
83 (3) (2016), 1001-1039.