Vanessa Berenguer-Rico & Jesus Gonzalo
Journal of Econometrics, 178 (2014), pages 331-341
Journal of International Economics, 92 (2014), pages 78-94
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 94 (2013), Pages 295–313
The Economic Journal, 570 (2013), pages 332-357.
Journal of Monetary Economics, 60 (2013) pages 650-666.
- Alessandro Peri and Omar Rachedi have won the best award paper at the XXI Finance Forum, for the work "Financial Development, Default Rates and Credit Spreads". - New!!
- Job Market Candidates - New!!
- The paper "Motivation through goal setting" written by our former PhD student Joaquin Gómez under the supervision of Maria Angeles de Frutos and Susanna Esteban has been the 10th most popular Elsevier paper in Economics during the first half of 2013.
- According to the latest well-known ranking by Tilburg University on Economics research (2008-2012), the Dept. of Economics at UC3M is placed 38th. in the world.
- The Universidad Carlos III's team wins the gold medal in the 2013 edition of the Econometric Game, competing with teams of prestigious universities such as Harvard, LSE, Oxford, Cambridge, Tilburg. In this edition, the UC3M team was selected by prof. Cesar Alonso, and its members were Pedro Sant'Anna (captain), Guillermo Carlomagno, Andrés García-Suaza, Salvatore Lobello, and Michelle Sánchez Acosta.
- E&A Workshop: Bent Nielsen (Oxford), "Asymptotic analysis of algorithm for detecting outliers". (Moday 10, 13:15h, Aula 15.1.01)
- Micro Sem: René Kikegaard (University of Guelph), "A Unifying Apporach to Incentive Compatibility in Moral Hazard Problems". (Moday10, 15:00, Aula 15.0.15)
Conferences and Other Events